Saturday, December 13, 2014

Torture, Fuck You

Sorry about my socially unacceptable title, but if you do not like it, well, fuck you.

So, my wife and I, like John McCain, have been tortured.  What was done to my wife is sort of in the public record. What was done to me I promised I would not reveal publicly, and I am a man of my word, as I think every person who is reading this knows.

Needless to say, we support the release of this report about what was done by our country, just as does our fellow torturee, John McCain, whom I once had a long private conversation with and whom I respect, despite having disagreements with him on various issues.

I am not into demanding that those who degraded the moral foundaton of the US be prosecuted (see Dick Cheney especially). I think that those attempting to demand that this report be withdrawn or rejected should just cut it.  As near as I can tell, pretty much all of you who are defending this abomination have not been there or experienced that.  Be grateful if you have not.

Barkley Rosser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with the title of your post. I suppose I should leave it there, without the interrogatory Dick Cheney deserves. Following your work has been, and will continue to be, a pleasure.